- There is a fine line between hoarding and whatever it is you're doing.
- There are numerous girls in California missing one earring.
- There's a real connection between the materials you cling to and the self-concept you cling to. Throwing stuff away is scary but also freeing.
- It's weird how I can never seem to find a pen while owning about 200 of them.
- My fucking walkman is still missing.
Bonus: Since I got good feedback on the last flowchart, I made another one called "How to Determine if You're a Hoarder." Enjoy. I put a lot of work into this one.
AM I A HOARDER?