Sleeping with Boxers
I've noticed a trend in men that I sleep with, in that they always seem to put their boxers back on after sex. Is there a reason for this? I've always remained naked for the sleeping part of sleeping with someone. I can't seem to get a straight answer out of my male friends!
And you're not going to get a straight answer out of this male friend, either! Instead, here's a list of possibilities:
1. They never sleep naked and prefer the feeling of boxers.
2. When they wake up, they don't want to be seen naked (and flaccid).
3. They don't want you to feel their junk pressing against your junk.
4. They don't want to feel your junk pressing against their junk.
5. It saves time in case they have to run out in the middle of the night for some reason (earthquake, gas, your references don't check out).
I have an idea. What if you ask the dudes and then report their response in the comments? If there are any guys who would like to share their sleeping habits, maybe we can get to the bottom of this.